Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
The Wiggle Worm commercial playground structure from APCPLAY offers 10 unique and fun learning activities for as many as 20 children ages 5-12 years old in a large use zone that requires approximately 35' x 36' of space.
This play structure includes the following equipment:
- Double Velocity Slide for side-by-side races to the bottom
- Cascade Slide for classic playground fun
- Double Pinnacle Climber, Zip Step Climber, and Stratascend Climber provide lower body fitness and balance
- Horizontal Swoop Ladder, Chinning Bar, and Turning Bar allow for upper body muscle improvement
- Bubble Panel encourages imaginative play
- Bench Seat offers a place to rest and socialize with other kids on the playground
- Triangle Transfer Point with Handhold and return step for ADA accessibility
Aluminum posts are 3-1/2" O.D. x 12 gauge and are powder-coated for premium protection. Rotationally molded plastic parts are UV stabilized for long life, decks are coated with lead-free polyethylene for optimal durability. The structure meets ASTM, CPSC, and IPEMA standards and/or requirements, and is ADA Accessible for inclusive play
The Wiggle Worm is backed by the following limited warranties: lifetime on all steel posts, hardware, clamps, and post caps; a 50 year limited warranty on all Metal pipes, rungs, and loops; and a 15-year limited warranty on punched steel decks, HDPE panels, and roto-molded plastic components.
Choose from two standard color options in bright playful colors, in natural tones, or ask about customizing with your own unique color scheme to match your school colors, existing building, or other park equipment. Each play structure requires safety surfacing under certain impact zones around the equipment, and we offer several options. Let us help you determine which material best fits your budget, and provide a quote to include said surfacing with your structure.
Contact an APCPLAY representative for a FREE Custom Quote on any park or playground equipment you might need. Call us at 1-888-401-6446, or fill our Quote Request Form to get started on your project.