Walk in the Park
Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
The Walk in the Park is an exciting commercial play structure with plenty of climbing and sliding opportunities to keep up to 45 children ages 5 to 12 years old entertained for ages. It makes for an excellent addition to schools, churches, and multifamily community playgrounds.
Undoubtedly, the most inviting feature of this playground are the two tall spiral slides, but we also include a Single Speedway Slide at a deck height that is appropriate for younger children. The Swing Around also offers a unique play activity that is only found on a select few structures, and it encourages challenging access between the play decks. It is an activity that helps build children's confidence levels.
This structure also invites children to engage in healthy, physical fitness improving events such as the Horizontal Loop Ladder overhead climber, the Wiggle Wave Climber, and Leg Lift. Of course, the most important feature, are the two Single Post Fabric Shades that reduce over-exposure to the sun.
The Walk in the Park commercial playground equipment features:
- Spiral Landslide 2 at 8ft. tall for extreme fun
- Hurricane Spiral Slide at 6'4" deck height
- Single Speedway Slide at 4' deck height
- A Swing Around with metal handholds for traversing the play decks
- Fireman's Pole for a quick trip to the bottom
- Wiggle Wave Climber and Leg Lift for improving leg muscle fitness
- A Horizontal Loop Ladder for upper body strength and fitness
- A Gear Panel that introduces physics and movement
- Maze Panel for improving spatial reasoning skills
- Two large Single Post Fabric Umbrella Shades for UV protection and temperature moderation
- 3.5"O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized & powder-coated upright posts
- Lead-free & PVC-free polyethylene plastisol coated punched steel play decks
- UV Stabilized rotationally-molded plastic components
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels
- ADA Triangle Transfer Point with handholds for special needs children
Upright posts, hardware, clamps, and post caps are backed by lifetime limited warranty. Metal pipes, rungs, loops, are backed by a 50 year limited warranty. 15 year limited warranty on punched steel decks, HDPE panels, and roto-molded plastic components.
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors, or natural tones, or ask about customizing with your own unique color scheme to match your school colors, existing building, or other park equipment. You can also choose from a myriad of safety surfacing types depending on your budget, including: engineered wood fiber, rubber mulch, rubber safety tiles, poured-in-place rubber, etc.
Trust the playground experts at All People Can Play to help select the right commercial playground equipment and amenities you need to design your perfect park. We are a leading provider and install of professional playgrounds. Call us at 1-888-231-1817 to get started on your project.