Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
The Trail Blazer commercial play structure features an open design that welcomes up to 45 children aged 5-12 year to climb and challenge upper body strength, balance and spatial problem solving. Kids will have to climb to get to the top where the two fun slides wait for adventurous kids.
The Trail Blazer's variety of obstacles to access the fun slides create a fun outdoor exercise for kids, making it a great school playground. Children can choose the Incline Wall Climber, MaxClimb Ascend, Surge Climbing Link, Fireman's Pole, Button Steps, or the 90° Horizontal Loop Ladder to scale the top of the structure.
The commercial playground equipment includes:
- • An exhilarating Hurricane Spiral Slide
- • A fast Single Speedway Slide
- • Button Climb steps promote balance
- • A 90° Horizontal Loop Ladder for engaging upper body muscle groups
- • Surge Climbing Link that connects low and high decks
- • MaxClimb Ascend for a challenging way to get from the ground to the upper decks
- • Incline Wall Climber for classic style climbing exercise
- • Single Seat at ground level for a spot to rest or socialize
- • Leg Lift handle for core muscle exercises
- • A Playwheel for imaginative play
- • Two Rosetta Roofs, which feature several phrases in four languages for an outdoor learning experience
- • Deck to deck stairs for easy access
- • A triangular ADA Transfer Point with handhold for inclusive play
- • 3.5"O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized & powder-coated aluminum posts
- • Lead-free & PVC-free polyethylene plastisol coated punched steel play decks
- • UV Stabilized rotationally-molded plastic components
- • High-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels
Aluminum posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and punched steel decks are guaranteed by a 15 year limited warranty. Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails come with a 50 year limited warranty.
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors, or natural tones, or ask about customizing with your own unique color scheme to match your school colors, existing building, or other park equipment. For additional safety we recommend our quality playground surfacing which comes in a variety of options including engineered wood fiber, or recycled rubber mulch.
APCPLAY is a national leader in playground and park equipment, site furnishings and customer support. We will help you plan, build and install your ideal playground solution on budget, and have experience building playgrounds that last, coast to coast. Contact one of our playground specialists for more information: 1-888-401-6446.