Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
Happy Trails is a fun commercial playground structure which offers five different activities for up to 25 children ages 5-12 years. The engaging design provides a number of physically challenging opportunities to climb, and build core muscle development on the horizontal ladder and vertical access ladder. The structure provides fun exploration while helping kids to develop hand-eye co-ordination skills, balance and more.
Children enjoy the experience of climbing Happy Trails and the exhilarating hurricane slide provides a quick and fun trip back to the bottom of the structure. Designed for group play, it also features a gear panel for imagination and mechanical learning.
- Hurricane Slide
- Horizontal Ladder
- Vertical Access Ladder
- Gear Panel
- Leg Lift
- Square roof offers partial UV protection
- 15 year limited warranty on decks and plastic components
- UV stabilized and rotationally molded plastic parts
- Polyethylene coating for optimal durability
- 3.5 diameter galvanized steel posts
- Steel posts are powder coated and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails are backed by a limited 50 year warranty
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) certified
- Meets Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standards
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accessible play structure
All People Can Play is a recognized natural brand leader in quality commercial playground structures for schools, HOA and residential communities, and other organizations. We also provide convenient playground bundles including surfacing, shipment and installation to help you quickly source your complete playground needs.
Call us and ask about our quality design support and installation services. We'll help you build your playground, and give you advice and resources to help you finance your commercial playground. Speak to one of our playground experts at 1-888-231-1817.