Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
The Sesame Street commercial playground equipment is designed to accommodate up to 30 children ages 2 to 12 with one of 8 activities, including: slides, climbers, monkey bars, and activity panels. This structure is ideal for multifamily communities (such as apartment complexes, and HOA parks) that need to cater to kids of all abilities and ages.
The Sesame Street commercial playground equipment features:
- A Single Speedway Slide at 5'4" deck height for the big kids
- A Curved Speedway Slide at 2'8" deck height for little kids
- A 6' Horizontal Ladder for overhead climbing fitness
- A Loop Arch Climber for accessing the top deck
- A Loop Pole Climber to strengthen leg muscle
- A Bubble Panel for inspiring imaginative play
- A ground level Bench Seat for developing socialization skills
- A Square Roof for partial UV protection and temperature moderation
- 3.5"O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized & powder-coated aluminum posts
- Lead-free & PVC-free polyethylene plastisol coated punched steel play decks
- UV Stabilized rotationally-molded plastic components
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels
- ADA Transfer Point for inclusive play
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors, or natural tones, or ask about customizing with your own unique color scheme to match your school colors, existing building, or other park equipment. Each play structure requires safety surfacing under certain impact zones around the equipment, and we offer several options. Let us help you determine which material best fits your budget, and provide a quote to include said surfacing with your structure.
At All People Can Play we know that a commercial playground structure is an investment toward creating meaningful, healthy play outdoors for children and families. That is why we offer more than thirty years experience building playgrounds for organizations coast to coast. We build value and long term satisfaction into every playground we help design. For more information call us: 1-888-231-1817.