Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
The London Bridge commercial playground structure from All People Can Play offers 14 unique and fun learning activities for as many as 55 children ages 2-12 years old in a use zone that requires about 43'x 31' of space.
This play structure includes the following equipment:
- A heart-pounding Hurricane Spiral Slide for tons of fun
- A Double Curved Velocity Slide for an exhilarating experience
- A classically fun Single Speedway Slide
- Apex Climbing attachment for simulated rockwall climbing
- Pinnacle Climber to promote physical fitness
- Tidal Wave Climber for immediate access to upper decks and slides
- Educational activity panels: Gear, Moon Phase, Word Scramble, and Mini A-Maze
- Below deck Bench Seat allows kids to rest and/or socialize
- The Arch Bridge with Pipe Walls and the Bubble Panel are designed to encourage imaginative play
- Swoop Top Roof provides partial shade
Aluminum posts are 3-1/2" O.D. x 12 gauge and are powder-coated for premium protection. Rotationally molded plastic parts are UV stabilized for long life, decks are coated with lead-free polyethylene for optimal durability. The structure meets ASTM, CPSC, and IPEMA standards and/or requirements, and is ADA Accessible for inclusive play
The London Bridge is backed by the following limited warranties: lifetime on all steel posts, hardware, clamps, and post caps; a 50 year limited warranty on all Metal pipes, rungs, and loops; and a 15-year limited warranty on punched steel decks, HDPE panels, and roto-molded plastic components.
Choose from two standard color options in bright playful colors, in natural tones, or ask about customizing with your own unique color scheme to match your school colors, existing building, or other park equipment. Each play structure requires safety surfacing under certain impact zones around the equipment, and we offer several options. Let us help you determine which material best fits your budget, and provide a quote to include said surfacing with your structure.
Contact an All People Can Play representative for a FREE Custom Quote on any park or playground equipment you might need. Call us at 1-888-231-1817, or fill our Quote Request Form to get started on your project.