Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
The Kings Landing commercial playground structure from APCPLAY offers 10 unique and fun learning activities for as many as 40 children ages 5-12 years old in a use zone that requires approximately 37' x 41' of space.
This play structure includes the following equipment:
- Double Cascade Slide for an exhilarating experience
- Single Speedway Slide for classic fun
- Apex Climbing Link and Double Pinnacle Climber provides physical challenge to access play decks
- Moon Phase Panel and Word Scramble offer interactive play opportunities
- Stratascend Climber and Log Roll for improving balance
- Climb-A-Round and Chinning Bar offer upper-body strengthening activities
- Plastic Swoop Top Roof for partial shade
- Triangle Transfer Point with Handhold and return step for ADA accessibility
Aluminum posts are 3-1/2" O.D. x 12 gauge and are powder-coated for premium protection. Rotationally molded plastic parts are UV stabilized for long life, decks are coated with lead-free polyethylene for optimal durability. The structure meets ASTM, CPSC, and IPEMA standards and/or requirements, and is ADA Accessible for inclusive play
The Kings Landing is backed by the following limited warranties: lifetime on all steel posts, hardware, clamps, and post caps; a 50 year limited warranty on all Metal pipes, rungs, and loops; and a 15-year limited warranty on punched steel decks, HDPE panels, and roto-molded plastic components.
Choose from two standard color options in bright playful colors, in natural tones, or ask about customizing with your own unique color scheme to match your school colors, existing building, or other park equipment. Each play structure requires safety surfacing under certain impact zones around the equipment, and we offer several options. Let us help you determine which material best fits your budget, and provide a quote to include said surfacing with your structure.
Contact an APCPLAY representative for a FREE Custom Quote on any park or playground equipment you might need. Call us at 1-888-401-6446, or fill our Quote Request Form to get started on your project.