Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
The High Gear commercial playground equipment from APCPLAY would make a fantastic addition to any daycare facility. It is designed to accommodate as many as 20 children ages 2 to 5 years old.
This commercial play structure houses 7 different play activities, including two slides, 2 climbers, a Crawl Tunnel, and more! With a relatively small use zone of approximately 30ft. by 25ft., it is an affordable play structure for daycare or church use. It is available in two pre-configured color schemes — Primary (red, blue, & yellow) or Natural (green, brown, & tan) — or can be customized to your color preference in a variety of powder-coated steel, roto-molded plastic, and polyethylene plastisol coated deck colors.
The High Gear commercial playground equipment features:
- Single Speedway slide for classic playground fun.
- Curved Speedway slide for an alternate take on the perennial favorite.
- Surge Climbing Attachment for building strong bodies.
- Spiral Step Climber for alternate access to the play decks.
- A Crawl Tunnel for either a brief reprieve in the shade, or a fun way to get from one slide to the other.
- A Rain Wheel for inspiring imaginative play.
- Leg Lift hand-hold for yet another means to improve the children's physical fitness.
- Triangular ADA Transfer station with hand-rail for inclusive play, to allow children of all abilities to enjoy the play structure.
- UV stabilized plastic components for long term durability and fade resistance.
- 3.5O.D. upright posts are constructed from 12 gauge galvanized aluminum.
- Metal components are powder-coated to high-gloss finish per color choice.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM and CPSC safety standards.
Upright posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and punched steel decks are guaranteed by a 15 year limited warranty. Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails come with a 50 year limited warranty.
The structure is constructed from lead-free polyethylene coated punched steel decks, 3.5O.D. galvanized 12 gauge aluminum posts, UV stabilized rotationally molded plastic components, and high-density polyethylene activity panels. Steel posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and decks come with a 15 year limited warranty. The metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails associated with climbers come backed by a 50 year limited warranty.
Each play structure requires safety surfacing under certain impact zones around the equipment, and we offer several options. Let us help you determine which material best fits your budget, and provide a quote to include said surfacing with your structure.
Trust the playground experts at APCPLAY to help select the right commercial playground equipment and amenities you need to design your perfect park. We are a leading provider and installer of professional playgrounds. Call us at 1-888-401-6446 to get started on your project.