Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
Kids will think they are on another planet with the Galaxy Falls commercial playground structure from APCPLAY. This impressive playground has almost everything you could imagine children would enjoy, featuring 19 unique activities and room to entertain up to 80 children aged 5 to 12 years.
The visually engaging design of the Max High Climb Quest structure and the Radius Chain Net encourage children to attempt the challenging climb, while utilizing leg and arm muscles for improved fitness. The nearby Climbing Arc offers a vertical climb in a fun way, with a ladder that curves toward the top to allow access to the upper deck.
The Dueling Criss-Cross Slide is the focal point of the entire structure, with exciting twists and turns that will have children lining up to try it over and over again.
The Galaxy Falls commercial playground structure features:
- A fun and challenging Max High Climb Quest structure.
- A Radius Chain Net climber, Climbing Arc and Apex Climbing Attachment.
- Two Single Post Fabric Shade structures for partial UV protection.
- An adventurous Dueling Criss-Cross Slide for an exhilarating ride to the bottom.
- Horizontal Ladder and Horizontal Loop Ladder.
- A Hand Pedaler for fitness and independent fun.
- Two Crawl Thru structures (below deck).
- A Single Speedway Slide and Double Velocity Slide.
- An educational Moon Phase Panel and an entertaining Bubble Panel.
The structure is constructed from lead-free polyethylene coated punched steel decks, 3.5O.D. galvanized 12 gauge aluminum posts, UV stabilized rotationally molded plastic components, and high-density polyethylene activity panels. Upright posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and decks come with a 15 year limited warranty. The metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails associated with climbers come backed by a 50 year limited warranty.
The structure is ADA accessible, and meets or exceeds all requirements from the American Society for Testing and Material (ASTM) and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
APCPLAY is a national leader in playground and park equipment, site furnishings and customer support. We will help you plan, build and install your ideal playground solution on budget, and have experience building playgrounds that last, coast to coast. Contact one of our playground specialists for more information: 1-888-401-6446.