Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
Chandler's Landing is an example of a commercial playground design with an emphasis on creative and imaginative play. The play components on this play structure encourage an active mind, but they also provide fitness opportunities as well as fun.
This playground can accommodate up to 40 children aged 2 to 12 with its twelve play activities. The House Panel when combined with the Bench Seat Table for Two set creates a domestic play space so children can engage in pretend time. The Moon Phase Panel uses an interactive component to demonstrate mechanical reactions while teaching kids the waxing and waning features of the moon.
The Tree Stump Climber and Apex Climbing Attachment provide ample opportunity for children to expend their excess energy while improving their physical fitness. The slides are an essential play component to any playground, in fact, one might question if it's really a playground with out a slide. The Single Speedway and Curved Speedway slides offer independent play, while the Double Velocity Slide encourages side-by-side races.
The Chandler's Landing commercial playground equipment features:
- An exciting Curved Speedway Slide.
- A Single Speedway Slide.
- A Double Velocity Speedway Slide.
- A Tree Stump Climber.
- An Apex Climbing Attachment.
- A Bubble Panel and House Panel.
- A Seat & Table for Two for pretending to picnic or play house.
- A Moon Phase Panel for outdoor learning.
- A Rain Wheel and Whistle for imaginative play.
- An Arch Bridge.
- UV stabilized and rotationally molded plastic parts.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels.
- Lead-free Polyethylene coating on punched steel decks for optimal durability.
- 3-1/2 O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized posts are powder coated.
- Meets ASTM and CPSC standards.
- ADA Accessible via transfer point for inclusive play.
- 15 year limited warranty on punched steel decks, and roto-molded and HDPE plastic components.
- Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails are backed by a 50-year limited warranty.
- Upright posts, steel hardware, aluminum decks, component clamps, and aluminum post caps are backed by a lifetime limited warranty
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors or natural, neutral tones or ask about customizing with a color scheme to match your existing building or other park structures. For additional safety we recommend our quality playground surfacing which comes in a variety of options including natural looking engineered wood fiber, or color-customizable recycled rubber. Ask an All People Can Play playground specialist what safety surfacing material works best for you and your budget.
If you're ready to order your commercial playground equipment call us at 1-888-231-1817, or fill out our Quote Request form online. We'll also help you design a total playground package with site furnishings (picnic tables, park benches, waste receptacles, and more), and pricing for shipping and installation should you require it.