PLAN FIRST! - Things to consider when purchasing a playground
Things to consider when purchasing a playground
Purchasing a commercial play structure can seem like an overwhelming task. The truth is its pretty simple if you spend a little time planning. Below are a few questions that can help distinguish structures that best suit your project. Doing a little preliminary research will save you time, money, and major headaches.
- How many children will be using the equipment at a time?
- What age group(s) should the equipment accommodate?
- How much space do you have allocated for your project?
- Do you need assistance with installation?
- What Play components (slides, swings, climbers, etc.) are important?
- Is special needs accessibility a priority?
- What is your budget?