Big Time Rush
Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
The Big Time Rush is an exciting commercial play structure with plenty of climbing and sliding opportunities to keep up to 35 children ages 5 to 12 years old entertained for a long period of time. It's an excellent choice for municipal parks and HOA community spaces.
This playground features a good blend of healthy exercise-encouraging activities and cognitive development improving activities including imaginative play. The Apex Climbing attachment is one of our most common features because it is a moderate climbing challenge that helps develop both upper and lower body fitness, with easy hand and foot grip positions. The Button Climb and Spiral Step Climber both improve leg muscle development as kids make their way to the top.
The Big Time Rush includes 3 different slide options for plenty of fun and entertainment. The Double Velocity Slide is great for kids who enjoy racing side-by-side to the bottom. The Curved Speedway slide is at a lower deck height and designed in such a way that parents can supervise younger children who love to slide.
This play structure also comes with imagination inspiring activities to encourage childhood creativity and freedom. The Telephone Tubes are a great way to pretend or create imaginative play games. The Playwheel provides a similar opportunity, where kids can imagine going on their own Big Time Rush while navigating a great vehicle that is this playground. And the Gear Panel introduces children to mechanical behaviors with moving and interacting parts.
The Big Time Rush commercial playground equipment features:
- Accommodates up to 35 children aged 5-12 years.
- An exciting Curved Speedway Slide.
- A Single Speedway Slide.
- A Double Velocity Speedway Slide.
- A Vertical Ring Climber.
- A Spiral Step Climber.
- A Button Step Climber.
- A fun Apex Climber offers an alternative way to scale the structure.
- A Gear Panel for outdoor learning.
- Two Telephone Tubes, and a Playwheel for imaginative independent play.
- UV stabilized and rotationally molded plastic parts.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels.
- Lead-free Polyethylene coating on punched steel decks for optimal durability.
- 3-1/2" O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized aluminum posts are powder coated.
- Meets ASTM and CPSC standards.
- ADA Accessible via transfer point for inclusive play.
- 15 year limited warranty on punched steel decks, and roto-molded and HDPE plastic components.
- Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails are backed by a 50-year limited warranty.
- Aluminum posts, steel hardware, aluminum decks, component clamps, and aluminum post caps are backed by a lifetime limited warranty
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors or natural, neutral tones or ask about customizing with a color scheme to match your existing building or other park structures. For additional safety we recommend our quality playground surfacing which comes in a variety of options including natural looking engineered wood fiber, or color-customizable recycled rubber. Ask an APCPLAY playground specialist what safety surfacing material works best for you and your budget.
If you're ready to order your commercial playground equipment call us at 1-888-401-6446, or fill out our Quote Request form online. We'll also help you design a total playground package with site furnishings (picnic tables, park benches, waste receptacles, and more), and pricing for shipping and installation should you require it.