Speak with a Playologist
We are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CST
The Apple Jack is a high quality commercial-grade play structure suitable for small spaces. This affordable playground equipment utilizes a approximate 26' x 21' zone and features four fun activities for children aged 2-12 years.
The components on this structure are designed to inspire imaginative play and aide in learning outdoors. The Gear Panels moving parts provide kids with an introduction to mechanics, while the Store Front Panel inspires the children who attend this playground to pretend theyre little entrepreneurs!
More commercial playground structures are addressing the need to provide full or partial UV protection with covered play areas. The Apple Jack offers a roto-molded plastic square roof to help protect children from the elements, and creates partial shade in areas lacking natural shade.
The Apple Jack play structure features:
- A challenging Loop Pole Climber
- An educational Gear Panel to learn about natural physics and mechanics
- A Store Panel (at ground level) for imaginative individual or group play
- UV stabilized and rotationally molded plastic parts
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels
- Lead-free Polyethylene coating on punched steel decks for optimal durability
- 3-1/2 O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized aluminum posts are powder coated
- Conforms to all applicable ASTM and CPSC standards
- ADA Accessible via transfer point with handhold for inclusive play
- 15 year limited warranty on punched decks and plastic components
- Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails are backed by a 50 year warranty
- Upright posts, steel hardware, aluminum decks, component clamps, and aluminum post caps are backed by a lifetime limited warranty
APCPLAY is a leading provider of quality commercial playground structures, park and playground furnishings and much more. We offer an industry leading limited warranty on all our products, and our playground experts can help you design a park that suits your community and your budget. Call us at: 1-888-401-6446.